Supermemo.net Academy brings SuperMemo learning methodology on-line. The Academy provides now over a hundred ready educational courses, including free and partially-free ones. It is also open to self-learners introducing their own learning material. Supermemo.net stands for simplicity, mobility, and effectiveness of learning.
Supermemo.net provides the learner with the features of optimum repetition scheduling. Repetitions are crucial to your knowledge retention as they prevent forgetting knowledge. The system tracks the process of learning individually for each user. Basing on this information, the optimum plan of repetitions of the learned material is adapted for each learner so that to reach the required level of retention in his/her memory with minimum time spent of revisions. By changing the level of expected retention you can even make the system schedule your repetitions more or less intensively. The system sets repetitions in daily intervals and requires daily usage for optimum results.
Ready learning content
Check our current offer of ready educational content available in supermemo.net Academy. It provides free and subscription courses, including:
- a set of Phrase Books covering English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Polish:
- ideal for improving your communication skills in each of the above languages, refreshing your knowledge of useful vocabulary or learning new phrases
- fully illustrated with native speakers' recordings
- with each of the languages available as source and the language to be learned
- each Phrase Book contains about 3 thousand typical words, phrases and sentences grouped into 10 chapters covering such topics as: basic expressions, journey, food, meeting people, shopping, sightseeing, etc.
- each chapter or its part can be individually selected for learning depending on your needs and preferences in learning
Basic English vocabulary available in English, Polish, German, Czech and Finnish
- Basic English Grammar – a comprehensive collection of English grammar tests
- Power Words – advanced English vocabulary collection including words recommended for the takers of TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT examinations
- FCE – over a thousand exercises preparing for the FCE examination, this course includes also a simplified simulation of the examination
- Fast Track to CAE – it is a language course preparing for the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) exam. The course consists of a practice part that includes over 1000 various exercises and tests and of an examination part
- Mit Erfolg zum Zertifikat Deutsch is a language course preparing for the Zertifikat Deutsch exam. The course consists of a practice part that includes over 1000 exercises and tests and of an examination part
- free English vocabulary courses covering idioms, phrasal verbs, irregular verbs, proverbs and quotations
- free text-only courses of Esperanto and Dutch vocabulary
- free sample course of Spanish for beginners
- Art Gallery – free-access, illustrated collection of the most outstanding paintings of all times, mastering this little database will let you shine at parlour conversations.
Language courses are widely illustrated with recordings performed by native speakers.